Accident On The Track
This E-learning resource contributes to the development of generic skills (key competencies) that underpin workplace competencies in using computers, workplace communication, working effectively with others and customer service.
The content and learning activities are relevant to rail transport workers.
The key competencies are:
- Apply customer service skills
- Work effectively with others
- Use computers in the workplace
- Participate in basic workplace communication
Accident on the Track consists of a CD Rom which includes:
- interactive activities involving workplace situations on video and workplace tasks
- trainee workbook for the trainer - includes activities for the four key competencies
- assessment tools for each unit of competency