CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- This course will prepare you for a job in the Early Childhood Education and Care industry.
- You will be required to study 15 core units and 3 electives.
- AMES Australia organises a childcare work placement of a minimum of 120 hours for each student.
- All students are supervised during their placement.
- All AMES Australia industry certificate courses provide specialist English language support for refugees and migrants.
What will I learn?
- The children’s services industry, policies and procedures
- Planning activities and providing care to children
- Directing leisure and play and enabling children to achieve their developmental outcomes
- See details of the course modules to be studied.
What jobs can I get after completing this course?
- Before and after school care assistant
- Kindergarten teacher's assistant
- Family day care worker
- Long day care/Occasional care
What further education can I do after completing the course?
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC50113)
An intermediate level of English is required, however your English level will be assessed on application. One of the following should also apply:
- an Australian Citizen
- a Permanent Resident
- a holder of a permanent visa
- a New Zealand citizen
- SEE client
- Full time - minimum of 20 hours per week
- 20 weeks
July - December 2016
- AMES Australia Flagstaff
- Wednesday 25th May, 1:30pm - 3:30pm, Level 4, Room 5
- AMES Australia Box Hill
- Thursday 2nd June, 2:00pm, Room 7 OR
- Thursday 16th June, 2:00pm, Room 7 OR
- AMES Australia Noble Park
- Tuesday 7th of June at 9.30am - 12.00 pm
- AMES Australia Werribee
- Wednesday 1st June at 2:00pm
- AMES Australia St Albans
- Wednesday 25th May at 1:00pm
The fee is determined by your eligibility for Government funding. Download the Fee Schedule or contact AMES to check your eligibility for a concession fee.
There may be extra charges for learning materials, first aid certificate, police check etc.
How to Enrol
Contact the best AMES Australia location for you and find out:
- course dates
- your eligibility
- arrange a time to have your English level assessed
The course will be run subject to enrolment numbers.
This course is delivered with Victorian and Australian Government funding.
People with diabilities are encouraged to apply. RTO 0590.