SIT20416 Certificate II in Kitchen Operations
From the Certificate II in Kitchen Operations we will delivering select units to assist you in preparing for a career in the hospitality industry such as restaurants, hotels, catering operations, clubs, pubs, cafes, and coffee shops; and in institutions such as aged care facilities, hospitals, prisons, and schools.
- This course will help you launch a hospitality career.
- All AMES Australia industry certificate courses provide specialist English language support for refugees and migrants.
What will I learn?
By the end of the course I will know how to
- utilise cooking skills to create a career in Hospitality.
- work in a commercial kitchen environment.
- understand hygiene & commercial cleaning.
- practise safety at work.
- prepare simple dishes, appetizers, salads, stocks, soups and sauces.
- prepare vegetables, eggs, and fruit dishes.
- work with others in an Australian workplace.
An intermediate level of English is required, however your English level will be assessed on application.
10 weeks, Thursday & Friday - 9:00 am to 2:30 pm (part-time)
July - Oct 2019
AMES Australia Noble ParkRead More
How to Enrol
Enquire to find out:
- course dates
- your eligibility
- arrange a time to have your English level assessed
The course will be run subject to enrolment numbers.