SIT20416 Certificate II in Kitchen Operations
From the Certificate II in Kitchen Operations we will delivering select units to assist you in preparing for a career in the hospitality industry such as restaurants, hotels, catering operations, clubs, pubs, cafes, and coffee shops; and in institutions such as aged care facilities, hospitals, prisons, and schools.
- This course will help you launch a hospitality career.
- All AMES Australia industry certificate courses provide specialist English language support for refugees and migrants.
What will I learn?
By the end of the course I will know how to
- utilise cooking skills to create a career in Hospitality.
- work in a commercial kitchen environment.
- understand hygiene & commercial cleaning.
- practise safety at work.
- prepare simple dishes, appetizers, salads, stocks, soups and sauces.
- prepare vegetables, eggs, and fruit dishes.
- work with others in an Australian workplace.
How will I learn?
The course will be offered in Mixed Mode Delivery
- Classroom-based Learning, where the student attends AMES Campus’ with a Teacher/Trainer present
- Online Learning, where the student studies remotely off campus using training materials that are provided online or correspondence by the Teacher/Trainer
For more information visit AMES Australia online service standards.
AMES Australia Noble Park - Service Restrictions ApplyRead More
|Government subsidised Place (GSP)||Full Fee paying|
|Maximum full course tuition fee* (GST exempt)||$5.00||$23.00||$150.00|
|Total course materials fee (GST Free)||$20.00||$20.00||(included)|
|Total Payable Fees||$25.00||$43.00||$150.00|
*The tuition fees as published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Material fees are also subject to change given individual circumstances.
How to Enrol
Enquire to find out:
- course dates
- your eligibility
- arrange a time to have your English level assessed
The course will be run subject to enrolment numbers.