English for Professionals
If you are an IT professional, an engineer, an accountant, or have a profession this course will help improve your English language skills and provide work experience in a professional environment.
What will I learn?
- English for professional work
- Australian workplace communication, culture and practices
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Generic professional work skills
- Work placement of 2 weeks organised by AMES Australia
An intermediate level of English is required, however your English level will be assessed on application.
Courses start every term
- Wed 21st Mar at 2:30 PM - Level 2, Rooms 3 & 4
There may be extra charges for learning materials, first aid certificate, police check etc.
How to Enrol
Enquire to find out:
- course dates
- your eligibility
- arrange a time to have your English level assessed
The course will be run subject to enrolment numbers.