English For Vocational Qualification
This course will help you improve your English and Literacy skills to help prepare you to study CHC30113 Early Childhood Education and Care or CHC33015 Individual Support (Ageing, Home and Community).
This course is delivered in the context of 22488VIC EAL II (Employment)
What will I learn?
- Improve English speaking, reading, writing and listening skills
- Practice and learn the language and vocabulary that is common to work in Childcare Centre's, and Aged Care facilities.
- Preparation for specific industry language, knowledge, get to know the industry before you go into the qualification you need to work in that area.
How will I learn?
The course will be offered in Mixed Mode Delivery
- Online Learning, where the student studies remotely off campus using training materials that are provided online or correspondence by the Teacher/Trainer
- Industry expert teaches the course
For more information visit AMES Australia online service standards.
AMES Australia Bourke- Melbourne City - Service Restrictions ApplyRead More
AMES Australia Box Hill - Service Restrictions ApplyRead More
AMES Australia Dandenong - Service Restrictions ApplyRead More
AMES Australia Werribee - Service Restrictions ApplyRead More
AMES Australia Footscray - Service Restrictions ApplyRead More
AMES Australia Noble Park - Service Restrictions ApplyRead More
There may be extra charges for learning materials, first aid certificate, police check etc.
A fee concession to a student enrolled under the Asylum Seeker VET Program can then be granted in accordance with the Guidelines about Fees.
|Government subsidised Place (GSP)||Full Fee paying|
|Maximum full course tuition fee* (GST exempt)||$0.00||$0.00||$3,485.00|
|Total course materials fee (GST Free)||$0.00||$0.00||(included)|
|Total Payable Fees||$0.00||$0.00||$3,485.00|
*The tuition fees as published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Material fees are also subject to change given individual circumstances.
How to Enrol
Enquire now to find out:
- your eligibility
- arrange a time to have your English level assessed
The course will be run subject to enrolment numbers.