Skilled Professional Migrants Program (SPMP)
What will I learn?
- The Australian job market and workplace culture
- Writing Australian style resumes and cover letters
- Understanding job advertisements and applying for a job
- Interview skills including preparation, practice and feedback
- Telephone skills
- Networking skills
Why study with us?
- The course will help you get the job you want and make your employment journey easier
- This is a pre-employment course that includes vocational counselling and guest speakers from the corporate sector
- Access the professional mentor program on completion of the program
Professional Qualification, IELTS 6+, Must attend an information session and be job ready
4 week intensive workshop, 4 days per week.
Courses run regularly throughout the year.
- Wed 26th Feb at 10:00 AM - Level 2, Room 3
- Wed 25th Mar at 10:00 AM - Level 2, Room 3
- Wed 15th Apr at 10:00 AM - Level 2, Room 3
AMES Australia Flagstaff - Melbourne CityRead More
The fee is determined by your eligibility for Government funding. To check your eligibility for a concession fee, contact AMES Australia.
Click here for more information on applicable fees.
It is essential to attend an Information Session prior to course commencement.
|Government subsidised Place (GSP)||
Full Fee paying
|Permanent Residents holding concession card||Permanent Residents (non-concession card holders)|
|Maximum full course tuition fee* (GST exempt)||$22.4||$112||$1,131.20|
|Total course materials fee (GST Free)||$253.00||$253.00||(included)|
|Total Payable Fees||$275.40||$365.00||$1,131.20|
*The tuition fees as published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Material fees are also subject to change given individual circumstances.
How to Enrol
Enquire to find out:
- more information about this course
- your eligibility
- how to register for an information session
The course will be run subject to enrolment numbers.