Skilled Professional Migrants Program (SPMP)
What will I learn?
- The Australian job market and workplace culture
- Writing Australian style resumes and cover letters
- Understanding job advertisements and applying for a job
- Interview skills including preparation, practice and feedback
- Telephone skills
- Networking skills
How will I learn?
The course will be offered
- Online Learning, where the student studies remotely off campus using training materials that are provided online or correspondence by the Teacher/Trainer
For more information visit AMES Australia online service standards.
Why study with us?
- The course will help you get the job you want and make your employment journey easier
- This is a pre-employment course that includes vocational counselling and guest speakers from the corporate sector
- Access the professional mentor program on completion of the program
Professional Qualification, Must attend an information session and be job ready
3 or 4 weeks intensive workshop style
New courses starting on 10 October and 21 November
AMES Australia Bourke- Melbourne City - Service Restrictions ApplyView location
- Fri 7th Oct at 11:30 AM - Online via Zoom
- Mon 17th Oct at 5:00 PM - Online Via Zoom
- Fri 28th Oct at 11:00 AM - Online via Zoom
AMES Australia Bourke- Melbourne City - Service Restrictions ApplyRead More
How to Enrol
Enquire to find out:
- more information about this course
- your eligibility
- how to register for an information session
The course will be run subject to enrolment numbers.