Skilled Professional Migrants Program (SPMP)
What will I learn?
- The Australian job market and workplace culture
- Writing Australian style resumes and cover letters
- Understanding job advertisements and applying for a job
- Interview skills including preparation, practice and feedback
- Telephone skills
- Networking skills
How will I learn?
The course will be offered
- Online Learning, where the student studies remotely off campus using training materials that are provided online or correspondence by the Teacher/Trainer
For more information visit AMES Australia online service standards.
Why study with us?
- The course will help you get the job you want and make your employment journey easier
- This is a pre-employment course that includes vocational counselling and guest speakers from the corporate sector
- Access the professional mentor program on completion of the program
Class beginning 13 June
Monday - Wednesday
09:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Professional Qualification, Must attend an information session and be job ready
3 or 4 weeks intensive workshop style
New course starting on 13 June
AMES Australia Bourke - Melbourne CityView location
- Wed 31st May at 10:00 AM - Online via Zoom
AMES Australia Bourke - Melbourne CityRead More
The fee is determined by your eligibility for Government funding. To check your eligibility for a concession fee, contact AMES Australia.
Click here for more information on applicable fees.
It is essential to attend an Information Session prior to course commencement.
How to Enrol
Enquire to find out:
- more information about this course
- your eligibility
- how to register for an information session
The course will be run subject to enrolment numbers.