Skilled Professional Migrants Program (SPMP)
What will I learn?
- The Australian job market and workplace culture
- Writing Australian style resumes and cover letters
- Understanding job advertisements and applying for a job
- Interview skills including preparation, practice and feedback
- Telephone skills
- Networking skills
Why study with us?
- The course will help you get the job you want and make your employment journey easier
- This is a pre-employment course that includes vocational counselling and guest speakers from the corporate sector
- There may be an opportunity to access the professional mentor program on completion of the program
Australian citizens, permanent residents, or provisional residents
4 week intensive workshop, 4 days per week.
Courses run regularly throughout the year.
AMES Australia Flagstaff - Melbourne CityView location
- Wed 18th Jul at 10:00 AM - Level 2, Room 3
- Fri 10th Aug at 10:00 AM - Level 2, Room 3
- Wed 22nd Aug at 10:00 AM - Level 2, Room 3
AMES Australia Flagstaff - Melbourne CityRead More
CostsThe fee is determined by your eligibility for Government funding. Click here for more information on applicable fees or contact AMES Australia to check your eligibility for a concession fee.
How to Enrol
Enquire to find out:
- more information about this course
- your eligibility
- arrange your English level to be assessed
The course will be run subject to enrolment numbers.