Skilled Professional Migrants Program (SPMP)
What will I learn?
- The Australian job market and workplace culture
- Writing Australian style resumes and cover letters
- Understanding job advertisements and applying for a job
- Interview skills including preparation, practice and feedback
- Telephone skills
- Networking skills
How will I learn?
The course will be offered in Mixed Mode Delivery
- Classroom-based Learning, where the student attends AMES Campus’ with a Teacher/Trainer present
- Online Learning, where the student studies remotely off campus using training materials that are provided online or correspondence by the Teacher/Trainer
For more information visit AMES Australia online service standards.
Why study with us?
- The course will help you get the job you want and make your employment journey easier
- This is a pre-employment course that includes vocational counselling and guest speakers from the corporate sector
- Access the professional mentor program on completion of the program
- Tue 18th Aug at 10:00 AM - Online Via Zoom
- Wed 9th Sep at 1:30 PM - Online Via Zoom
- Wed 23rd Sep at 10:00 AM - Online Via Zoom
AMES Australia Flagstaff - Melbourne City - Service Restrictions ApplyRead More
The fee is determined by your eligibility for Government funding. To check your eligibility for a concession fee, contact AMES Australia.
Click here for more information on applicable fees.
It is essential to attend an Information Session prior to course commencement.
During the COVID-19, SPMP will be delivered remotely and the following fees apply:
|Government subsidised Place (GSP)||
Full Fee paying
|Permanent Residents holding concession card||Permanent Residents (non-concession card holders)|
|Maximum full course tuition fee* (GST exempt)||$22.40||$112||$952|
|Total course materials fee (GST Free)||$50||$50||(included)|
|Total Payable Fees||$72.40||$162||$952|
*The tuition fees as published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Material fees are also subject to change given individual circumstances.
How to Enrol
Enquire to find out:
- more information about this course
- your eligibility
- how to register for an information session
The course will be run subject to enrolment numbers.