Skilled Professional Migrants Program (SPMP)
What will I learn?
- The Australian job market and workplace culture
- Writing Australian style resumes and cover letters
- Understanding job advertisements and applying for a job
- Interview skills including preparation, practice and feedback
- Telephone skills
- Networking skills
Why study with us?
- The course will help you get the job you want and make your employment journey easier
- This is a pre-employment course that includes vocational counselling and guest speakers from the corporate sector
- Access the professional mentor program on completion of the program
Australian citizens, permanent residents, or provisional residents
4 week intensive workshop, 4 days per week.
Courses run regularly throughout the year.
- Wed 27th Nov at 10:00 AM - Level 2, Room 4
- Thu 19th Dec at 10:00 AM - Level 2, Room 3
- Thu 16th Jan at 10:00 AM - Level 2, Room 3
AMES Australia Flagstaff - Melbourne CityRead More
The fee is determined by your eligibility for Government funding. To check your eligibility for a concession fee, contact AMES Australia.
Click here for more information on applicable fees.
It is essential to attend an Information Session prior to course commencement.
How to Enrol
Enquire to find out:
- more information about this course
- your eligibility
- how to register for an information session
The course will be run subject to enrolment numbers.