Feedback About Settlement Services

HSS Clients who want to provide feedback on settlement services are encouraged to do so. We welcome your compliments, complaints and suggestions.

What to do if you think you have been treated unfairly

Step 1

Talk to your Case Manager about the complaint. They may be able to assist in resolution of the issue as quickly as possible.

Step 2

If you are not satisfied, contact the AMES Australia Settlement Regional Manager/Team Leader.

Contact Details

  • Western and Inner Melbourne suburbs: 03 9680 0177 (Footscray office)
  • North Eastern suburbs: 03 9356 6200 (Dallas and Ringwood offices)
  • South East Melbourne suburbs and Gippsland area: 03 8558 8870 (Noble Park office)
  • Rural and Regional: 03 9926 4744

Step 3

If you are still not satisfied, you can complete a feedback form and return it to AMES Australia, GPO Box 4728, Melbourne VIC 3001.

Download the feedback form in your language:

Or contact the Manager Settlement Operations on 03 9926 4649.

Step 4

You can also contact the Department of Social Services by: