Skilled visa

This is a points tested visa and skilled migrants who wish to apply for the visa are first required to submit an expression of interest, and be invited to apply by the Department of Home Affairs.

Our services:

Skilled Independent visa (Subclass 189)

Skilled Nominated visa (Subclass 190)

Temporary Graduate visa (Subclass 485)

Skilled Work Regional visa (Subclass 491)