Our pre-arrival program is designed to prepare you with the necessary knowledge and skills to enter the Australian job market. Watch and listen to some of our alumni tell their stories about why this stage can fast track your employment in Australia.
The pre-arrivals program is made available to you once you’ve been invited by the Department of Home Affairs to lodge your visa application. This program gets you started on your employment journey and ensures you are ‘job ready’ when you land in Australia.
- Through our online pre-arrival program, we will take you through the essentials which include:
- Working the Australian way with resumes, cover letters.
- Australian business communication.
- Job search tools, getting your online and social media persona ready for the Australian job market and
- Understanding position descriptions and key selection criteria.
We will also provide you with help to understand Australian culture and customs to help prepare you for living and working in Australia.