State Nomination update
Update: 1 July 2020
The Victorian Government’s state nomination program will remain temporary closed until the Commonwealth government has allocated state nomination places for 2020-21.
In the meantime, you will not be able to apply for the following state nomination visas:
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) (subclass 491) visa
- Skilled Nominated (subclass 190) visa
- Business Innovation stream (subclass 188A) (Provisional) visa
- Investor stream (subclass 188B) (Provisional) visa
- Significant Investor stream (subclass 188C) (Provisional) visa
- Entrepreneur stream (subclass 188E) (Provisional) visa
- Significant Business History (subclass 132A) (Permanent) visa
- Venture Capital Entrepreneur (subclass 132B) (Permanent) visa
You can still lodge your Expression of Interest (EOI) through Skills Select.
For more information visit Live in Melbourne website.
South Australia has announced that the Skilled and Business Migration Programs are scheduled to re-open from early August. This will be dependent on the Commonwealth Government’s allocation of state nomination places for program year 2020-21.
For more information visit Immigration South Australia website.
State nomination applications will remain open and will continue to be considered. However, no nominations can be made in SkillSelect until the Commonwealth Government has allocated quotas for the program year 2020-21.
Migration Tasmania currently does not have an indication of the size of the 2020 -2021 nomination quota and cannot guarantee all eligible applicants will be nominated.
For more information visit Migration Tasmania website.
Business and Skilled Migration Queensland advice that business and skilled migration program will remain closed on 1 July 2020 until further notice. BSMQ will not be accepting any Expressions of Interests (EOIs) submitted on Skillselect from 1 July 2020.
For more information visit BSMQ website.
If you would like to obtain migration advice about your visa options, you can call us on 1300 98 70 71 or email us on Skilled.Migration.Service@ames.net.au and speak with a Registered Migration Agent.