Settling Into Work
Social enterprise recruitment and employment pathway solutions
Whether you're someone seeking employment or an employer looking for the right candidate, Settling Into Work (SIW) is here to help you to achieve your goals.
Settling Into Work differs from other programs because we’re a social enterprise, deeply connected to the communities we serve. This means we work with:
- Quality employers who understand the unique expertise and value our candidates bring to the workplace from their migration or refugee journeys.
- Unique candidates that bring skills and capability from their professional experience.
We’re here to make a difference, not a profit. Our goal isn’t financially driven or funded through a government program, we’re genuinely here to help match understanding and agile employers with newly arrived migrants and refugees starting their journey in the Australian workforce in roles and organisations that match their ability and ambition.
Why use AMES Australia Settling Into Work service?
- We are a Certified Social Trader’s social enterprise
- We have roles with values aligned employers who want to find talent and empower you to thrive in Australia
- We have unique expertise that employers can leverage to create impact and recruitment programs that work
- We are experts in unlocking career and employment pathways for skilled and skilling candidates.
Our expert team is dedicated to help individuals navigate their pathway to sustainable employment in Australia. We understand that finding the right job can be a challenging process, especially for those who are new to the Australian job market.
That's why we offer tailored assistance plans that help individuals adapt their previous experience to relevant positions within the Australian job market.