Settling Into Work for Candidates
AMES Settling Into Work offers tailored job searching assistance, career guidance, and post-placement support to ensure that you are well-prepared and ready to succeed in your new position.
We work with a wide range of quality employers from different industries and we can help you to find suitable positions in your related field.
If the position requires you to do training, or qualification recognition, our team will guide you through the process, as well as advise you on how to prepare for upcoming job interviews.
Our team have lived experience and have a variety of language skills and backgrounds that can assist you with your employment pathway.
We care about you and your career aspirations.
Our services will:
- Help you source appropriate roles with quality employers in your field, or a related field, to pathway into requalifying
- Assist you with selecting appropriate training and requalification pathways
- Assist you to get your overseas qualification recognised in Australia
- Help you to prepare your resume and interview techniques
- Post placement support to help you succeed and thrive in your role.