English for Youth
AMES Australia’s Young Adult Program offers courses specifically designed for newly arrived young people aged 16 to 25 years old. Delivered through a number partnerships, these courses help young people to settle into their new life in Australia through a mix of classroom learning and activities in the workplace, on sporting fields, in the community, and other places of interest.
By joining the AMES Australia Young Adult Program you will:
- Learn English with other young people
- Be supported while you settle into your new life in Australia
- Study topics that interest young people
- Improve your computer and internet skills
- Prepare yourself for study at a TAFE college
- Practice skills that Australian employers want
- Meet young Australian people
- Have fun!