Vocational Education and Training
AMES Australia’s offers vocational education and training courses that will expand your skills for specific industries such as childcare, aged care or Kitchen operation. You’ll receive an industry recognised qualification in an area where there are growing job opportunities and you will be prepared to start work in that industry.
Our vocational education and training courses are unique opportunity to develop your career or start a new one:
- Learn the practical skills that employers require for the job
- Learn in a small class with high quality trainers
- Receive English language support (if you need it)
- Learn important workplace communication
- Receive a minimum of 120 hours of work placement organised by AMES Australia
- Boost your confidence to find a job
You may also be eligible to study a vocational education and training course for free with AMES Australia. To find out if you’re eligible for free vocational training, contact us.