The SEE program, which stands for Skills for Education and Employment, is an Australian government-funded program that provides free training to eligible Centrelink and jobactive clients.
AMES Australia and its subcontracted partners offer full and part-time courses, which are delivered over a full year. New courses start throughout the year at locations across Melbourne and regional Victoria.
SEE is designed to help you improve your English speaking, reading and writing as well as increase your computer skills for the workplace.
The SEE course includes:
- English language skills (Initial, Basic and Advanced levels) based on nationally recognised certificates
- Workplace communication and employability skills
• Learn industry related vocabulary
• Learn how to fill out forms
• Better understand workplace culture
• Improve your job search skills
• Learn resume writing
- Information Technology
• Update your computer skills for the workplace
• Improve your maths understanding and ability
- Work Placement
• AMES Australia will arrange a work placement in local business or industry to help you gain practical experience
The Certificate III courses in Individual Support (Ageing, Home and Community) (CHC33015) and Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC30113) are also available to SEE eligible clients. Click here to learn more about these courses.
To find out if you’re eligible for free training through the SEE program and for course dates, contact us now.