AMES Australia and Amaze are partnering on a new project called Business Matters to deliver business and enterprise training for Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) Arabic speakers with a lived experience of disability.
The program will deliver business training for participants including: developing Business Plans; Tax and ABN; marketing and networking; disability awareness; budgeting and finance, and; the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
The training will be on a fortnightly basis starting in October 2020. The participants will also be mentored by people who are currently running successful businesses.
To be a participant in the program you need to:
- Have Autism or care for a person with Autism
- Have disability or care for a person with a disability
- Speak Arabic
- Have a business idea or Want to work for yourself
- Live in Melbourne
If you know anyone who may be interested in participating please contact:
(English) Tessa Hughes 0401 660 483 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(Arabic) Aiman Said 0428 405 860 or email@example.com
- Download program flyer (Arabic)
- Download program flyer (English)
- About Business Matters
- SBS report
- AMES Australia chat about Business Matters