Resources for applicants
Do you need some assistance with preparing your job applications and for interviews? Here are some helpful hints – just click on the hyperlinks.
- How to prepare an effective resume
- Resume Template (sample only)
- Resume Example
- What is a Cover letter and how can you make it work for you?
- How to read a job advertisement - what's critical
- How to address key selection criteria
- What is a behavioural-based interview and how can I prepare for one?
- STAR Method for answering behavioural-based questions
- Tips for controlling nerves during an interview
Create a profile on our Recruitment System
This will save you time when applying for a position, allow you to create alerts for when a job is advertised and set your preferences.