Work Skills for Professionals, Customer Service & Office Administration
What will I learn?
The world of work
- The Australian workplace
- Working in a digital world
- Industry mentoring
- Occupational Health and Safety(OHS)
- Work experience
Interacting with others
- Communication for the Australian workplace
- Teamwork in a diverse workplace
Getting the work done
- Skills for identifying and solving problems
- Skills for planning and organising
Job seeking support
- Language skills for job seeking
- Resumes and applications
- Job interview skills
- Work placement of 1 week organised by AMES Australia
- Monday to Thursday 9:00 am to 3:30 pm and offering a full certificate
An intermediate level of English is required, however your English level will be assessed on application.
AMES Australia Flagstaff - Melbourne CityView location
- Wed 23rd Jan at 3:00 PM - Level 2, Library
AMES Australia Flagstaff - Melbourne CityRead More
This course is funded by Skills Frist and available to permanent residents and citizens in Australia.The fee is determined by your eligibility for Government funding. Click here for more information on applicable fees or contact AMES Australia to check your eligibility for a concession fee.
How to Enrol
Enquire to find out:
- course dates
- your eligibility
- arrange a time to have your English level assessed
The course will be run subject to enrolment numbers.