Work Skills for Professionals, Customer Service & Office Administration - EAL Employment
The context for this course 22488VIC Certificate II in EAL (Employment) is on the work skills of professionals in customer service and office administration, the full list of units are listed below
What will I learn?
The world of work
- The Australian workplace
- Working in a digital world
- Industry awareness
- Occupational Health and Safety(OHS)
- Work experience
Interacting with others
- Communication for the Australian workplace
- Teamwork in a diverse workplace
Getting the work done
- Skills for identifying and solving problems
- Skills for planning and organising
Job seeking support
- Language skills for job seeking
- Resumes and applications
- Job interview skills
- Tools and resources to find work placement
- Work placement of 2 weeks
How will I learn?
The course will be offered in Mixed Mode Delivery
- Online Learning, where the student studies remotely off campus using training materials that are provided online or correspondence by the Teacher/Trainer
- Work placement
For more information visit AMES Australia online service standards.
- Tue 5th Sep at 2:30 PM - Online via MS Teams
How to Enrol
Enquire to find out:
- course dates
- your eligibility
- arrange a time to have your English level assessed
The course will be run subject to enrolment numbers.