I already have a My Aged Care Home Care Package!
AMES Australia are an approved My Aged Care provider who has been supporting multicultural communities with services and connection to services for more 70 years.
We can help you and your family ensure that you can continue to enjoy life at home and stay independent.
Our organisation listens in more than 70 languages to help you express your needs for home care services that suit your needs.
Services we can provide
Home Care Package funding can be used for arranging a variety of services through AMES Australia, including:
- Personal care – such as help with showering and hygiene
- Communication support – help with using the phone or hearing aids
- Dietary support – such as help with nutrition and preparing meals
- Skin care – such as bandages and dressings
- Continence care – helping with disposable pads, commode chairs and bedpans
- Mobility support – such as helping with crutches, handrails, wheelchairs and bed rails
- Social support – such as help to take part in social activities and access emergency services
- Care management – such as reviewing agreements and making sure services are suitable
- Clinical care – such as nursing, podiatry, physiotherapy and hearing services
Your eligibility to services depends on the type of package you have. For more information, check the Home Care Package guide here.
Get started with AMES My Aged Care
If you’d like to find out more about AMES My Aged Care services, call 13 2637 to talk to our AMES My Aged Care team or send us an email on AMES.MyAgedCare@ames.net.au