Businesses and employers
We help Australian and multinational businesses fill skill shortages and gaps in the local labour market through tailored migration solutions. Our strategic immigration advice helps businesses just like yours attract and retain top talent in their industry through sponsoring overseas professionals to work in Australia.
From construction, manufacturing, energy, ICT technology, media & advertising, and agriculture & food technology, we’ve successfully helped many businesses sponsor skilled workers from a range of industries.
As a certified social enterprise with Social Traders, we can help you reach social procurement targets that build an inclusive workplace and are favourable for government policy and tender processes.
Our services include:
- Advice on visa eligibility and appropriate visa pathways
- Preparation and lodgement of all temporary and permanent visas
- Labour Market Testing Advice
- Strategic global mobility planning
- Company application to become an accredited sponsor
- End-to-end case management
- Assistance with visa renewals, compliance and monitoring
- Inbound and outbound travel exemption applications
- Strategic planning and advice on achieving social procurement targets
If you are facing critical labour shortages and wish to sponsor a skilled worker from overseas, we are here to help. As well as receiving expert migration advice from highly experienced Registered Migration Agents, you’ll feel assured that your business and sponsored candidates will be supported with integrity and professionalism.
AMES is a certified social enterprise with Social Traders, which means that our goal isn’t financial gain, we’re genuinely here to help migrants and refugees access a range of services that will help them thrive.
Some visa options include:
Temporary Skill Shortage Visa TSS Subclass 482
Employer Sponsored Visa Subclass 186
Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional Visa