We offer a migration service, specialising in advice and visa applications for international students and skilled professionals.
Our service combines assistance with visa pathways together with information and support on preparing for the Australian job market. This more complete package offers greater support to skilled migrants than a typical migration agency. We focus on helping individuals and families to not just migrate to Australia but also settle, access services and find employment in their profession.
The service includes immigration advice and assistance with the following visas:
- Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)
- Skilled Nomination visa (subclass 190)
- Graduate visa (subclass 485)
- Skilled Work Regional Provisional visa (subclass 491)
- Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) visa (subclass 482)
AMES Australia has been providing assistance to migrants for over sixty years.
We have listened to feedback from skilled migrants about the challenges that they face entering the Australian labour market. In response, our team provides a solution that goes beyond an immigration outcome to improve economic and social participation.
- Phone 1300 98 70 71
- Email Skilled Migration Service [email@example.com]