CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- This course will prepare you for a job in the Early Childhood Education and Care industry.
- You will be required to study 15 core units and 3 electives.
- AMES Australia organises a childcare work placement of a minimum of 120 hours for each student.
- All students are supervised during their placement.
- All AMES Australia industry certificate courses provide specialist English language support for refugees and migrants.
What will I learn?
- The children’s services industry, policies and procedures
- Planning activities and providing care to children
- Directing leisure and play and enabling children to achieve their developmental outcomes
- See details of the course modules to be studied.
What jobs can I get after completing this course?
- Before and after school care assistant
- Kindergarten teacher's assistant
- Family day care worker
- Long day care/Occasional care
What further education can I do after completing the course?
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC50113)
To be eligible to study this course under government funding, below requirements will be applied.
An intermediate level of English is required, however your English level will be assessed on application.
One of the following should also apply:
an Australian Citizen
a Permanent Resident
a holder of a permanent visa
a New Zealand citizen
Asylum Seekers now eligible for Skills First courses
Training Providers which are TAFE Institutes or Learn Local Organisations are now able to confirm an individual’s eligibility for the Asylum Seeker VET Program by using the Commonwealth Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO) to confirm if the individual holds a valid:
Bridging Visa Class E (BVE)
Safe Haven Enterprise (SHEV)
Temporary Protection Visa (TPV)
20 Weeks, minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Wed 20th Nov at 10:00 AM - Reception
- Thu 28th Nov at 10:00 AM - Reception
- Mon 2nd Dec at 10:00 AM - Reception
- Thu 28th Nov at 11:00 AM - level 2, Room 3
- Wed 11th Dec at 1:30 PM - Level 2, Room 3
- Thu 21st Nov at 9:30 AM - Room 14
- Mon 2nd Dec at 9:30 AM - Room 14
- Wed 4th Dec at 11:00 AM - Room 3
- Thu 21st Nov at 11:00 AM - Room 3
There may be extra charges for learning materials, first aid certificate, police check etc.
A fee concession to a student enrolled under the Asylum Seeker VET Program can then be granted in accordance with the Guidelines about Fees.
How to Enrol
Enquire now to find out:
- your eligibility
- arrange a time to have your English level assessed
The course will be run subject to enrolment numbers.