Skills for Education and Employment (SEE)
- This training course will help you improve your English speaking, reading and writing as well as your computer skills.
- The course will provide practical work placement in local business and industry.
What will I learn?
- English language skills (all levels) based on nationally recognised certificates
- Workplace communication and employability skills
- Information Technology
- Job skills training in Business, Community Services, Hospitality, Retail, Manufacturing and Cleaning Operations.
What further education can I do after completing the course?
- This course can provide a pathway into a full Industry Certificate course.
Registered job seeker with Centrelink or a jobactive provider
Full and part-time courses are delivered over a full year.
Courses run regularly throughout the year.
CostsFree to job seekers registered with Centrelink or a jobactive provider.
How to Enrol
Contact us to find out:
- course dates
- your eligibility