CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Home and Community)
- This course will prepare you for a job in the Care industry.
- You will be required to study 7 core units and 6 electives.
- AMES Australia organises an aged care work placement for a minimum of 120 hours for each student. All students are supervised during their placement.
- All AMES Australia industry certificate courses provide specialist English language support for refugees and migrants.
What will I learn?
- The activities to maintain personal care and/or other activities of living for people in an aged care facility or in a home.
- Carry out activities related to an individualised plan
- See details of the course modules to be studied.
What jobs can I get after completing this course?
- Community house worker
- Home care assistant
- Assistant in nursing
- Personal care assistant
- Residential care worker
An intermediate level of English is required, however your English level will be assessed on application.
20 Weeks, minimum of 20 hours per week.
July to December 2019
There may be extra charges for learning materials, first aid certificate, police check etc.
A fee concession to a student enrolled under the Asylum Seeker VET Program can then be granted in accordance with the Guidelines about Fees.
How to Enrol
Enquire now to find out:
- your eligibility
- arrange a time to have your English level assessed
The course will be run subject to enrolment numbers.