CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Home and Community)
- This course will prepare you for a job in the Care industry.
- You will be required to study 7 core units and 6 electives.
- AMES Australia organises an aged care work placement for a minimum of 120 hours for each student. All students are supervised during their placement.
- All AMES Australia industry certificate courses provide specialist English language support for refugees and migrants.
What will I learn?
- The activities to maintain personal care and/or other activities of living for people in an aged care facility or in a home.
- Carry out activities related to an individualised plan
- See details of the course modules to be studied.
What jobs can I get after completing this course?
- Community house worker
- Home care assistant
- Assistant in nursing
- Personal care assistant
- Residential care worker
An intermediate level of English is required, however your English level will be assessed on application.
20 Weeks, minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Fri 1st Feb at 10:00 AM - Ask reception
- Fri 25th Jan at 10:00 AM - ILC Room
There may be extra charges for learning materials, first aid certificate, police check etc.
A fee concession to a student enrolled under the Asylum Seeker VET Program can then be granted in accordance with the Guidelines about Fees.
How to Enrol
Enquire now to find out:
- your eligibility
- arrange a time to have your English level assessed
The course will be run subject to enrolment numbers.