Intensive IELTS Preparation
This course is designed for people intending to sit the Academic IELTS Test in order to study at a university, to get recognition of overseas qualifications in Australia, for visa purposes or to have proof of a high level of English. The course fully prepares you for these goals and the IELTS Test. Our qualified and experienced teachers, will give you detailed test tips to get you the IELTS score you need.
What will I learn?The course is divided into 20 units based on topics commonly found in the IELTS test. Each unit is divided into different sections so that you can:
- Get to know the many question types that may appear in the IELTS Listening and Reading papers
- Have intensive essay writing practice in both Tasks 1 and 2
- Improve your knowledge of more complex grammar
- Develop reading skills which will help you cope with the large amount of reading required in the test
- Learn strategies which will help you make effective use of your time when taking the exam
- Broaden you vocabulary, with particular attention paid to paraphrases, synonyms and collocation which are all essential for students who want to get excellent IELTS test results
The Intensive IELTS preparation course is supported by the Victorian Government.
Your English level will be assessed on application.
Minimum enrolment of 5 weeks. Monday to Thursday: 11.00 am - 4.30 pm
- Wed 23rd Jan at 12:00 PM - Room 2 Level 1
AMES Australia Flagstaff - Melbourne CityRead More
This course is funded by ACFE and available to permanent residents and citizens of Australia.
Permanent Resident: $390.00
Non-Permanent Residents: $250.00 per week inclusive of course materials (minimum of 5 weeks enrolment)
Note that the following are included in the course fees:
• Access to the computer lab
• AMES Australia Flagstaff Resource Centre
How to Enrol
Enquire to find out:
- more information about this course
- your eligibility
- arrange your English level to be assessed
The course will be run subject to enrolment numbers.