AMES Australia Industry Certificate courses will help you learn the skills for jobs in specific industries, such as children’s services or aged care.
You will learn all the practical skills that employers require for the job and learn English for fitting into the workplace and how to work safely.
Employment opportunities in the children’s services and aged care sectors are good.
AMES Australia can help you get a job in Aged Care or Childcare
- Complete the Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Home & Community) (CHC33015) or the Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC30113)
- Guaranteed a minimum of 120 hours of work placement organised by AMES Australia
- Simulated work environment
- Students from this course are highly regarded by employers
- Small classes with high quality trainers
- English language support (if you need it)
- Support your referral to jobactive (if eligible)
- Government funding for eligible clients
Courses offered in a number of locations across Melbourne.
Read More details about the courses: