Arabic Bilingual English Class
This class is designed to provide English language tuition to clients who have very low speaking and listening skills and who would benefit from having a teacher with bilingual English and Arabic language skills.
What will I learn?
- Have a conversation in English
- Read and write a range of everyday texts such as simple instructions, messages and stories
- Use English to obtain goods and services
How will I learn?
The course will be offered in Mixed Mode Delivery
- Classroom-based Learning, where the student attends AMES Campus’ with a Teacher/Trainer present
- Online Learning, where the student studies remotely off campus using training materials that are provided online or correspondence by the Teacher/Trainer
For more information visit AMES Australia online service standards.
This is a Learn Local endorsed course, supported by the Victorian Government.
Applicants must be 18 years of age and above; Applicants must reside in Victoria; Australian citizens or permanent residents, asylum seekers referred by JVES
80 hours over 8 or 16 weeks
Weekly enrollment until capacity
AMES Australia Bourke - Melbourne CityRead More
AMES Australia Box HillRead More
AMES Australia DandenongRead More
AMES Australia FootscrayRead More
AMES Australia Narre WarrenRead More
AMES Australia Noble ParkRead More
AMES Australia SpringvaleRead More
AMES Australia OakleighRead More
AMES Australia WerribeeRead More
The fee is determined by your eligibility for Government funding. Click here for more information on applicable fees or contact AMES Australia to check your eligibility for a concession fee.
How to Enrol
Enquire to find out:
- course dates
- your eligibility
The course will be run subject to enrolment numbers.